Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hello Kitty Coming Soon











New album coming soon about the lady in my life Kitty Caprice. You will still get the coke dealing raps and otaku gangster raps but seriously I can't deny how much I am inspired by the beautiful Kitty Caprice. She is such a motivation for me and in life that is all we can ask, to be inspired. She deserves my full attention right now. All I want is her. This will be my greatest album to date because I am not faking how I feel. Raven has broken my heart on several occasions. If you don't want believe me fine but Raven and I have communicated via the web for years and now when I am on the verge of about to becoming mainstream she fucking does some shit I won't speak upon because this not about her anymore. That's what this song is about. Goodbye Raven, Hello Kitty Caprice...


I am about to get some much needed relax time. I need a good shower and some Japanese Anime. Plus I am starving. The shrimp and steak I had for breakfast was like I said at breakfast.


Tomorrow I will wake up with a fresh recharged mind frame and may God have mercy on your poor poor souls.


Later Mutants.


Follow Kitty Caprice on Instagram and Twitter @IAmKittyCaprice



No comments:

Post a Comment