Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hello Kitty Album News





The album is done. Took me less than a week to do it. This is by far my greatest album. I am in a different zone. I haven't been this hungry since I was on the run and recording while I was dating Che Mack. (I told Che about Kitty and I think she is happy.)


I also am happy. This blog has 50 views this month. Thank you for the support and if you are here from Raves With Raven this is the exclusive shit you can get here. Tracklist and album art. When is this dropping? I have sent an email to Kitty and I will discuss this with her. Until then just stay tuned. I may do another album review on this blog and a book entry on the Raven blog by this weekend. 

I am about to get some breakfast even though I didn't sleep last night I still like to consider shit breakfast. McDonald's sounds great.


Got to go.


Later mutants.

No comments:

Post a Comment